Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"...



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I can't believe this...

I actually called my Dr today to see if there was a way to bring on my AF early! I know! Me!

Here's the reason: I'm going on a cruise. Yep, I'm being selfish. Because of how wacky last month's cycle was, my AF is scheduled to show up the day we leave for the boat. That is the LAST thing that I want! Aside from the obvious discomfort & extra packing that would create, I don't want to be shark bait! The can smell a drop of blood for miles! NO WAY!!!

The good news is that my Dr office shared my good sense. However, instead of bringing it on early, we're going to delay it with Progesterone. Now, by delaying it for over a week, it's going to mean that next cycle is going to be squirrely... This is gonna be fun... Not!

Ah, the things we do with out bodies... Because IF ain't enough, we have to find new ways to torture ourselves...

No comments: