Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"...



Friday, May 6, 2011

A Month...

So It's been a month. A lot has happened. Good & Bad. We went on our very first cruise. It was amazing. I can't wait to go on many more. As some of you may remember, I had asked my Dr. for some Progesterone to hold off my AF until after the cruise. MISTAKE! That was awful. Break through bleeding, cramping, and mood swings. And that was just while I was on it! When I finally stopped and let it flow, I thought I was going to die. The pain was unreal. I will never do that again. While I may be sad, angry, all that other crap, about IF and not getting pregnant, I am very thankful that I have a system that works. I'm so very glad that cycle is past me now. I don't have a single nice thing to say about it! Whew!

No comments: