Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"...



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We're all Goddesses...



This is a Fertility Goddess. Well, it’s a carving of one. I find this little statue to be almost a kindred spirit. Not in the fact that I’m also a symbol for Fertility. Not hardly… More in the fact that we look EXACTLY the same!

Ok, I know you are all laughing, I can hear it on my computer. I can also hear the “No, you don’t” coming through loud & clear. I can only say this, none of you have seen me nekked. Just take my word on this, ok folks?

What boggles my mind the most about all of this is how someone who is shaped JUST LIKE a damned Fertility Goddess, can be infertile? I thought that made me like automatically part of the fertile club! I have ‘breeding hips’ for goodness sake. These huge beautiful things are going to waste here.

So take it from me folks, being shaped just like a Fertility Goddess, does not make you fertile. Trust me on this one… 

2 comments:

Faith said...

Great blog. Made me laugh and smile.

But also hoping it will be your time soon :-) ... And my time for that matter :-)

BcBerri said...

I'm glad I made you laugh. Without a sense of humor about IF we would all go crazy. (well crazier than we already are!) Hang in there girl, our time will come.